January 10, 2012
Press Release Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: August 22, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lynchburg, VA – On Wednesday, August 17, child advocates Matt Barber, Vice President of Liberty Counsel Action, and Dr. Judith Reisman, a visiting law professor at Liberty University School of Law, attended a Baltimore, MD conference hosted by the pedophile group B4U-ACT.
Around 50 individuals were in attendance including a number of admitted pedophiles-–or “Minor-Attracted Persons” as they prefer to be identified (MAP “sexual orientation”)-–as well as several supportive mental health professionals.
World renowned “sexologist,” Dr. Fred Berlin of Johns Hopkins University gave the keynote address, saying: “I want to completely support the goal of B4U-ACT.”
Highlights of the conference:
- Pedophiles are “unfairly stigmatized and demonized” by society.
- There was concern about “vice-laden diagnostic criteria” and “cultural baggage of wrongfulness.”
- “We are not required to interfere with or inhibit our child’s sexuality.”
- “Children are not inherently unable to consent” to sex with an adult.
- “In Western culture sex is taken too seriously.”
- “Anglo-American standard on age of consent is new [and ‘Puritanical’]. In Europe it was always set at 10 or 12. Ages of consent beyond that are relatively new and very strange, especially for boys. They’ve always been able to have sex at any age.”
- An adult’s desire to have sex with children is “normative.”
- Our society should “maximize individual liberty. … We have a highly moralistic society that is not consistent with liberty.”
- “Assuming children are unable to consent lends itself to criminalization and stigmatization.”
- “These things are not black and white; there are various shades of gray.”
- A consensus belief by both speakers and pedophiles in attendance was that, because it vilifies MAPs, pedophilia should be removed as a mental disorder from the American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), in the same manner homosexuality was removed in 1973.
- Dr. Fred Berlin acknowledged that it was political activism, similar to that witnessed at the conference, rather than scientific considerations that successfully led to the declassification of homosexuality as a mental disorder: The reason “homosexuality was taken out of DSM is that people didn’t want the government in the bedroom,” he said.
- Dr. Berlin appeared to endorse the politically maligned clinical practice of “reparative therapy” for homosexuals and pedophiles alike, saying, “If someone, for their own reasons, doesn’t want to live a homosexual lifestyle, I tell them that it’s hard but I’ll try to help them.”
- The DSM ignores that pedophiles “have feelings of love and romance for children” in the same way adult heterosexuals and homosexuals have romantic feelings for one another.
- “The majority of pedophiles are gentle and rational.”
- The DSM should “focus on the needs” of the pedophile, and should have “a minimal focus on social control,” rather than obsessing about the “need to protect children.”
- Self-descried “gay activist” and speaker Jacob Breslow said that children can properly be “the object of our attraction.” He further objectified children, suggesting that pedophiles needn’t gain consent from a child to have sex with “it” any more than we need consent from a shoe to wear it. He then used graphic, slang language to favorably describe the act of climaxing (ejaculating) “on or with” a child. No one in attendance objected to this explicit depiction of child sexual assault.
Note: Reader comments are reviewed before publishing, and only salient comments that add to the topic will be published. Profanity is absolutely not allowed and will be summarily deleted. Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will also be deleted.
Yet another video of Muslims harassing non-Muslims. Watch this video carefully, and listen. The majority of people in this video are kids – young kids. Also notice some of these kids try to turn it into a racial incident. Who is the coward now Attorney General Eric Holder? Will you hunt down each of these punks? Should be pretty easy to find if you’re not too busy freeing terrorists.
Homophobic Harassment During Gay Pride
Atlas Shrugs had this story out of city that should be familiar to regular readers – Lewiston, Maine. A state rife with Muslim problems as we documented here, here, here, here, and here. By Mark LaFlamme of the Sun Journal:
More attacks by Somali Muslims, including on very young children and older people. As can be expected – you haven’t heard a peep from cowards like Holder or Ellison, or thugs like Obama, CAIR, and the ACLU. We just posted on this same Somali Muslim street jihad happening in Maine – Muslims beat, rob, and steal from infidels – for the thrill of it.
But..but…wasn’t Islam supposed to be a ‘religion’…of peace? An update to this post, and what appears to be a delayed vendetta meted out against the infidel who dared exercise his freedom of expression.
If the St. Cloud attorney’s office is really “concerned about retribution,” why did they reveal the man’s identity and cite him rather than offering protection? Maybe the city attorney fears for his own safety if he doesn’t dole out some punishment on behalf of Muslims for the violation of Islamic sharia law.
Minnesota Sharia tags…
August 10, 2010
Monday, August 09, 2010
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief
U.S. District Judge Vaughn R. Walker ruled last week in federal court in San Francisco that same-sex marriage is a constitutional right. (AP Photo/Todd Rogers)
(CNSNews.com) – U.S. District Judge Vaughn R. Walker, who ruled last week that a voter-approved amendment to California’s constitution that limited marriage to the union of one man and one woman violated the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, based that ruling in part on his finding that a child does not need and has no right to a mother.
Nor, he found, does a child have a need or a right to a father.
“Children do not need to be raised by a male parent and a female parent to be well-adjusted, and having both a male and a female parent does not increase the likelihood that a child will be well-adjusted,” the judge wrote in finding of fact No. 71 in his opinion.
“The gender of a child’s parent is not a factor in a child’s adjustment,” the judge stated in finding of fact No. 70. “The sexual orientation of an individual does not determine whether that individual can be a good parent. Children raised by gay or lesbian parents are as likely as children raised by heterosexual parents to be healthy, successful and well-adjusted. The research supporting this conclusion is accepted beyond serious debate in the field of developmental psychology.”